The perfect escape from the busy city! Enjoy a full day on Taboga Island, just a 30-minute ferry ride from Panama City.
Your day begins with a hotel pickup 1 hour before the departure of the Ferry, please wait for the driver at the hotel lobby. If you’re in a residence please call the office to coordinate transportation. Boarding is 15 minutes before the departure of the Ferry. Enjoy the 30 minute voyage through the Panama Canal anchorage area with spectacular views of the City on board a new, 120-seat catamaran ferry equipped with 2 bathrooms, fully licensed crew, music, and both indoor and outdoor seating. On arrival to Taboga Island you will be greeted by bi-lingual tour guides, who will explain your day and guide you through your tour.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only within Panama City and Veracruz, click HERE for the full hotel list. Unfortunately the service isn’t available for customers in Gamboa.)
- Ferry ride to and from the island (30 Min. each way)
- Complete lunch with appetizer, main course, desert and 1 beverage
- Professional bilingual guide
- Historic walking tour (not mandatory if clients do not wish to attend)
- Vehicle tour to the top of the island
- Chair and umbrella
Lunch is a full meal with an appetizer (sea bass ceviche or homemade chicken soup), dessert (made fresh each day and varies), and your choice of one of the following 5 Main Course lunch options:
Fish Filet, Whole Fried Fish, Chicken Breast, Garlic Shrimp or Garlic Octopus
VEGAN OPTIONS AVAILABLE
All meals come with a side salad and your choice of French Fries, rice or patacones.
All meals come with 1 complimentary bottled water, lemonade, soda or National Beer.