The perfect escape from the busy city! Enjoy a full day on Taboga Island, just a 30-minute ferry ride from Panama City.
Your day begins with an 8:30am hotel pickup, where your driver will take you to the Port located about 10 minutes from the City. The ferry boards at 9:15am and departs at 9:30am. Enjoy the 30 minute voyage through the Panama Canal anchorage area with spectacular views of the City on board a new, 120-seat catamaran ferry equipped with 2 bathrooms, fully licensed crew, music, and both indoor and outdoor seating. On arrival to Taboga Island you will be greeted by bi-lingual tour guides, who will explain your day and guide you through your tour.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only within Panama City and Veracruz, click HERE for the full hotel list. Unfortunately the service isn’t available for customers in Gamboa.)
- Ferry ride to and from the island (30 Min. each way)
- Complete lunch with appetizer, main course, desert and 1 beverage
- Professional bilingual guide
- Use of snorkel equipment on the beach
- Historic walking tour (not mandatory if clients do not wish to attend)
- Vehicle tour to the top of the island
- Chair and umbrella
Lunch is a full meal with an appetizer (sea bass ceviche or homemade chicken soup), dessert (made fresh each day and varies), and your choice of one of the following 5 Main Course lunch options:
Fish Filet, Whole Fried Fish, Chicken Breast, Garlic Shrimp or Garlic Octopus
All meals come with a side salad and your choice of French Fries, rice or patacones.
All meals come with 1 complimentary bottled water, lemonade, soda or National Beer.