The perfect escape from the busy city! Enjoy a full day on Taboga Island, just a 30-minute ferry ride from Panama City.
Your day begins with an 8:30am hotel pickup, where your driver will take you to the Port located about 10 minutes from the City. The ferry boards at 9:15am and departs at 9:30am. Enjoy the 30 minute voyage through the Panama Canal anchorage area with spectacular views of the City on board a new, 120-seat catamaran ferry equipped with 2 bathrooms, fully licensed crew, beverage service (not included, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and both indoor and outdoor seating. On arrival to Taboga Island you will be greeted by bi-lingual tour guides, who will explain your day and present you with your rum punch welcome drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic).
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only within Panama City, Gamboa and Veracruz)
- Ferry ride to and from the island (30 Min. each way)
- Welcome drink (rum punch, alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Complete Lunch with beverage
- Professional bilingual guide
- Use of snorkel equipment on the beach
- Historic walking tour (not mandatory if clients do not wish to attend)
- 4×4 Utility Vehicle tour to the top of the island
- Beach Towel
Lunch is a full meal with a dessert (made fresh each day and varies), and your choice of the following 4 lunch options:
Fish Filet, Whole fried fish, Shrimp and Chicken Breast
All meals come with your choice of French Fries, rice or patacones.
All meals come with 1 complimentary bottled water, lemonade, soda or National Beer.